Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good evening and I hope everyone is surviving the summer heat. QUESTION: Would the club like to meet FRIDAY in the ARTBarn August 27nth @ NOON for our end of month meeting? OR should we meet at the Multi-cultural center in the library? Which do you all think is best? We can look at images, maybe shoot some pics and brainstorm imaging ideas... either place. Just let me know and I will make an Event and send it out. If we are ready, I guess I will approach the Mercury about advertising the club. I just need to know which place is best for everyone to meet. Please contact me and I will keep track and democratically we will decide. Stay COOL!

Stern- Club Admin. 2010
" I am just passing on the reminder that bringing a gun (knife or sword) onto campus would result in a felony.> I heard that some students wanted to stage an event on campus, for filming, where they would use fake guns, etc., which is not permitted under university guidelines, as well as the law.> > I know that you are aware of these restrictions, but better safe than....> > Thank you! > > Best,> > Marilyn "

No comments: