Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How are these times?

To take into consideration starting next week, I might change up the primary meet up time. Assuming that you want to use my lighting equipment, pick which of these being the best for you. I'm considering...

Mondays 12PM to 2PM,

Tuesdays 2:30PM to 3:30PM,

Thursdays 3PM to 4PM, or

Fridays 12PM to 1:30PM ... as meet up dates.

My choice will depend on everyone's availability for those times.
Now, there can be meet up times other than the ones listed here but more than likely I won't be able to attend those because these are my open times.

Reply in the comments or email me.

We'll still have meet up Tuesday this week.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Monday, I could only do first hour

Tuesday/Thursday - no problem, except 1 hour I think just isn't long enough for us.

Friday - That works. We could even attract photo club members from our classes since it's right in between.

Nguyen said...

Friday works best for me

Cara said...

Monday afternoon and Friday afternoon are best for me.Thursday works too. Just not Tuesday because ironically that's when I have my photography class.

Long N. said...

Okay, looks like I'll setup the next meet for Friday.