Thursday, September 24, 2009

small shoot Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday meetup

A gathering Tuesday from 2pm to 3pm for a particular project to help Nguyen, one of our photographers, with his concept. Here are the images to go off as preliminary ideas: one and two
Meetup at the UTD Tennis Court. I will be spending that hour to make Nguyen's concept sucessful.
I'm thinking fast-action for this project, and I hope some clouds will cut the ambient lighting.

There will be another meetup Wednesday too. 1 to 2:30PM. Meet up at the art barn/visual arts building first, then we will disperse. Get in our network through facebook, add me if you haven't. 214 718 2387 if can't find us on-location.

Also, if you want lighting demonstrations or want to spend more time familiarizing yourself with flash equipment, let me know. We can meet sometime within 1PM till 4PM Tuesdays and Thursdays. I teach faster with individuals or small groups.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

actually sorry, I won't be able to make it on Tuesday.