Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preparations for this semester

I'm hosting a meeting this Thursday in the Art barn/ Visual Arts building starting at 2:30PM and ending 3:30PM. The time frame doesn't mean I'll use up an hour, come by anytime during that time frame and/or leave when you need to. I will mainly discuss plans for utdphoto and ask everyone for input and suggestions. Also, I'll bring some of my off camera flash gear for a lighting demo if anyone wants it.
We'll do some actual photo shoots, face to face with models, next week when temperatures are predicted to be low 90s.

Facebook is currently the best way to know of upcoming events, go ahead and link me and I'll periodically send status updates. Facebook allows me to ask individuals whether they have time on a certain date; once I find there are enough people interested on a particular shoot, I set a solid date and location on utdphoto.com

Its been a year since this group started. This site contains valuable information on photo shoot experiences, and have two on-location videos somewhere in our blog archive. Search for older posts at the bottom of the page.

3 comments:

Mark.Lauman said...

hey if you could update me on stuff later that would be great since i cant make the meeting.

Long N. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Long N. said...

I'll let you know about the meet. I'll keep in mind the next schedule so you can make it.