Friday, August 14, 2009

discounts through BH Photo

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/eduAbout.jsp/mode/edu

Applicable for students or faculty only.

I got a confirmation email in my school inbox. "Congratulations! Your application to EDU Advantage has been approved..."
You get three things.
1) Student Buyer's Guide
2) Educational resources and tutorials
3) Discounts and Promotions

To register, I had to fill out an online information form, send a scanned jpg of my school ID, a
nd send a screen shot of my Fall schedule on Orion. The last two can be sent through their upload feature, after form fill-out.

Some sample discounts:
PW Flex TT5 Transceiver for Canon Reg. $219.95 : After discount $179.00
PW Transceiver Plus II Reg. $169.00 : After discount $154.00
Impact Light stand, 6ft Reg. $19.99 : After discount $17.99
Manfrotto 190XB Tripod Legs Reg. $129.95 : After discount $108.84

prices as of observing Aug. 17th


No comments: