Monday, May 25, 2009

Object Shoot

Daniel, Nguyen, and I did a small shoot of glass bottles in the art barn after learning our model could not make it.
First of all, make sure your trigger is ON.
Second shot right after. Some light finding its way past the lens hood: flare. All backlit.I set the flash zoom level to its max. One at 85mm, the other at 105mm. This tightened the beam of light so there is less lens flare.
One vertical shot, in case clients do magazine covers or need text space. Gelled.


Gelled a different color this time. Moved the bottle so there is a little overlap for sense of space. This frame is number 28 of the 29 photos.

View the sequential order of all shots taken from start to finish here. EXIF also available.
I'll be building up my workspace at my new place. It will be a while before I get back into photography.

No comments: