Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photoworks and new pictures

Sorry, I have been neglecting this blog. We need a new flier! The one we have up now is an embarrassing photo of me. =( Also, if anyone else at UTD wants to write in this blog, then please tell us!

The UTD photography students have a show coming up and would like you to join us!

Photoworks 2009 Group Photography Exhibition
Visual Arts Building, May 22 - June 13, 2009

Opening reception: Friday, May 22, 6:30-0:00 pm

Please come out! =)

Okay, so here are a few pictures that I have taken since my last post.

Model: Melanie Yenchai
Comments: This was also taken at the St. Anthony hotel in San Antonio at their bar area using one 430ex flash with a softbox. I put together the background and Melanie on different layers to achieve this look.



Model: Patrick Su
Comments: This was around the time I was practicing head shots. I used the dynalites for this and had one of the strobes as a hair light.


Model: Gene Rios
Comments: Another headshot with the dynalites from school. Look ma, no reflections! :)


Model: Hai Yen Nguyen
Comments: This was on campus at UTD and I was trying a different lighting technique with using a faster shutter speed.

Model: Hai Yen Nguyen
Comments: This was also on campus at UTD. There was a random motorcycle near the library that she hopped on really quickly for this picture. =)


Model: Alice Nguyen
Comments: I made her jump often to get this picture. =P

Model: Alice Nguyen
Comments: This was taken at the shops of legacy.

No comments: