Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grapevine Camera show Jan 31 - Feb 1

I've been to this show three times in the past. Many individual and small business sellers but no big name companies I've seen before. It is a large convention hall where 30+ tables are set up. People sell camera gear; they come from in state and out of state. Most is old, used, and maybe collectible. It does not mean its all bad. You can bargain and try out lenses if you bring your own camera. I will be attending to search for a long PC male to PC male sync cord for wired flash triggering. And maybe I might get some old manual lenses.
Don't expect the latest and greatest from this show. It is mostly old gear.

It's five dollars to get in but here is a dollar off coupon.
Saturday 10am - 5pm and Sunday 10am - 3pm

4 comments:

hubert said...

haha, hmmm, maybe ill go.

Long N. said...

Okay, I'll let people know before the show date so we can know who else is interested.

Alex C said...

Im gonna try and go on Sunday since I work Saturday.

Alex C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.