Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We have all been mostly working on our assignments and here is part of mine. (the ones on a white background except the one with Jihye)


Model: Nhi
I plan to montage her into a macro shot perhaps.

Model: Karen Huang
I need to find a circus and an orange cat for this one.

So I did a bad photoshop job and made some quick shadows that probably don't match. The setting is the central park zoo in new york at the monkey exhibit. The model is karen and the cat is my cat.


Model: Peggy
pretending to ride a horse =P

A quick shot of new york, while I was there on the roof of the rockafeller building.




Many Jihyes :) I took these in the art barn at school.
Model: Jihye Kim





Model: Kelly To
Setting: UTDallas
One strobe on the left


Model: Errol Veloso
Setting: Rachovsky House
I Couldn't Resist taking a portrait shot at the Rachovsky House, hehe.

More pictures here: http://flickr.com/photos/hubertduong/

No comments: